Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh my darlin'...


What do you get when you cross a clementine crate, some leftover fabric and foam, and 4 old dresser knobs?



an upholstered footstool, of course!

In the interest of time I'm keeping this one short and sweet, but I will gladly do a tutorial if anyone's interested.

Update: I just posted the tutorial here.

BTW- am I the only one who can't keep track of the linky parties I want to participate in? Anyone know if McLinky has a calendar with all of the parties listed by topic or something?


Today I'm participating in:



Love,

6 comments:

  1. Please do a tutorial. This is such a great idea. I have a crate lying around that I would like to turn into a foot-stool for my 2 year old son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, tutorial please. What a cute stool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm "thirding" that request! I've got to see how you did that, it looks terrific - so professional. I love the pleated skirt on the upholstery.
    Great job!
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are unbelievably, undeniably, (disgustingly!!) CREATIVE!! That looks so amazing. You always add the little finishes like ruffles and tailored skirts that kick it up a trillion notches.

    I covet your abilities. I need forgiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute!!!! :) I love the monogram. Everything looks so professional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cute - you'd never know its humble beginnings. I'm going to hop over to your tutorial, too. I have quite a few (23) linky parties listed on the left sidebar of my blog if you want to take a look. It is not all inclusive, as I keep running into new ones frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers