Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in Lindsay's $5 Challenge Contest! I was named the first runner up- which I'm pleased as punch about, because the runner up prize was a book page tassel from Lindsay's etsy store and a $30 gift certificate to Back 40 Life. I've never tried any vinyl wall decor and I have a few spots in my home that could use a little something.

I haven't decided what to order from Back 40 Life yet (maybe this, this or this? I can't decide!), but the tassel arrived by mail a couple of days ago:


I think she looks so sweet hanging from the knob of my hutch! Thanks, Lindsay! You can visit Living with Lindsay for directions on how to make your own, or you can purchase one from her etsy shop.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers