Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Spring Everyone!

Sorry for all the silence over here the last two weeks. I have lots of good stuff coming up for you next week!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this little tip for folding napkins into bunnies! I did this last year for my Easter table and it worked like a charm.


Aren't they cute? I'm a sucker for a festive napkin fold. I love that they jazz up a place setting without having to purchase anything additional, or add more stuff to crowd the table.

Here's a link to Good Housekeeping's instructions.

And a link to similar video instructions on BHG.

Happpy Easter!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooo bookmarking this for future reference. See how much I find when I visit here?
    Thanks,
    Pam @ Becolorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers