Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some Gowns For the Ball...

Okay, so I know this is supposed to be a home dec blog, but I'm posting some reviews for patternreview.com and I need to post the photos somewhere, so here they shall be.


Here are my little sweeties on Easter morning:


The coats are McCall's M5739 view A, the hats are McCall's M4478 view C

The dresses are McCall's M5792 view D





And of course I couldn't forget Bitty Baby. Her dress is Butterick B5303 view A (but I altered the sleeve to look more like my girls' dresses)




Oh, and I made Jellybean this little bag from this free printable pattern. I just reduced the size of the pattern before printing it out to make it a good size for her.



And here's a little knit dress I made recently for myself. I am wearing a cami under it but the lighting is kinda bright so it's hard to tell in this pic.



Love,

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you were so crafty. Maybe I could learn something from your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job! I used that same fabric for a different project. I like how this works with the pattern choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative blog. Much thanks again.
    ping pong

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers