Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some Gowns For the Ball...

Okay, so I know this is supposed to be a home dec blog, but I'm posting some reviews for patternreview.com and I need to post the photos somewhere, so here they shall be.


Here are my little sweeties on Easter morning:


The coats are McCall's M5739 view A, the hats are McCall's M4478 view C

The dresses are McCall's M5792 view D





And of course I couldn't forget Bitty Baby. Her dress is Butterick B5303 view A (but I altered the sleeve to look more like my girls' dresses)




Oh, and I made Jellybean this little bag from this free printable pattern. I just reduced the size of the pattern before printing it out to make it a good size for her.



And here's a little knit dress I made recently for myself. I am wearing a cami under it but the lighting is kinda bright so it's hard to tell in this pic.



Love,

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you were so crafty. Maybe I could learn something from your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job! I used that same fabric for a different project. I like how this works with the pattern choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers