Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hello Old Friend!

Hello Friends! It's been almost exactly five years since I last posted on this little blog.  I'm going to attempt a little recap...


 When last I wrote I was on bedrest, anxiously awaiting the arrival of our twin boys.  Here I am a couple of days before they were born...

























Jimmy and Johnny (named after their grandpas) were safely delivered at 37 1/2 weeks and got to come home with me 2 days later without going to the NICU!  Their big sisters were thrilled!




 We started feeling a little too cozy in our townhouse, so we built a new house! We moved in June 2015.

I've been busily painting, sewing, and building ever since and I have lots to share with you!
Christmas 2016

Easter 2016
Easter 2018


No more babies to announce, but this little girl joined the crew last December!

I'm looking forward to sharing our new home with you!

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome blog post. Really good job. Thank You….!
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Affordable Kitchen Curtains

    ReplyDelete

  3. tablemate products
    tablemate 2
    double table mate
    multi table table mate
    table mate in coimbatore
    tablemate tray
    table mate price in saravana stores

    tablemate products
    tablemate 2
    double table mate
    table mate in coimbatore
    multi table table mate
    tablemate tray
    table mate price in saravana stores

    https://www.tablemate.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice evening!

    오피헌터

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it. I am sure. 안마

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice article to understand the importance of social media marketing and its advantages for small business like me I will definitely plan social media marketing strategy for my cleaning business 바카라사이트and will update regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers